We are following the guidelines outlined by the State of NH.
- All Indoor viewing areas are closed except for Sunday classes. We have a camera system in place where you can log on through the WYZE app on your smart phone and watch from the parking lot or at home. Details on how to get access to this service will be available after registration.
- Drop off is at the front door. A coach will be there to greet your child.
- Pickup is at the double doors on the side of the building. A coach will be there to assist students get to their parents.
- Parents enrolled in our tiny tots (parent & me) programs will always be required to wear masks in the facility.
- Whenever possible, please have your child dressed for class prior to start time.
- Our staff will wear face masks when interacting and teaching your child.
- Students are required to wear masks during NON instructional time. (Exiting/entering building, bathroom, etc).
- Public water fountain is closed. Students should bring a water bottle.
- All common areas (bathrooms, & other high traffic areas) and commonly touched objects will be cleaned frequently throughout the day.
- All mat surfaces and training tools used in the gym will be cleaned and disinfected, daily.
When to keep your child home:
- Are pending results of a COVID test.
- Anyone exposed to someone with COVID remain out of the gym for the appropriate 14-day quarantine period.
- Are sick with any COVID symptoms (fever, cough, cold, etc).
- Have been told to stay home from school due to a COVID concern (please wait until contact tracing has happened prior to returning).
- If your family is traveling outside of New England, you will need to quarantine for 14 days upon your return, or quarantine for seven days upon your return, followed by a negative COVID test.
In the event we do learn of any cases of COVID within our facility, we will follow DHHS guidance.