We are excited to share that we are having our first annual Trunk or Treat @ GSG! We are looking to fill our parking lot with lots of trunks decorated for Halloween. We want to offer a safe, fun & enjoyable trick or treating experience for everyone. We understand safety is important and therefore have guidelines in order to participate:
Safety Guidelines for all:
- Everyone over 2 must wear a mask.
- Must social distance when trunk or treating.
- Cars will be spaced out on every other parking spot.
- Everyone attending must hand sanitize right before trunk of treating.
- You may not attend if you’ve had COVID-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- GSG & Tumble Bee members only.
How to Participate in trunk decorating:
- Email GSG@granitestategymnastics.com to reserve your spot.
- Decorate your trunks of your vehicles and dress up in costume as well.
- You can come at 6pm to setup your trunk. We will assign you a spot. Trunk must be ready by 6:30pm.
- Bring individually wrapped candy or goodie bags. No baked goods.
How to participate in walk through trunk or treating:
- No pre-registration required.
- Park car outside of our gated parking lot (near express fitness). The gates will be closed during trunk or treat.
- This event is for families and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Need more information about Trunk or Treat? Please complete the form below.